Monday, July 13, 2009

Waiting

Dead Like Me. Great Show. Though I recommend you turn off your bad language sensor before you watch it on Hulu. It was a lot cleaner on Sci-fi (or SyFy or whatever they call it now). It's currently my guilty pleasure- easier than reading Shakespeare, sadly.

So Daisy, Daisy Adair, a dead grim reaper, stole a cross necklace from the lady she reaped a couple of episodes ago and is talking to a priest. It... helped... me. I think. Anyway, take it as what you will, I just wanted a place to put it before I forgot it.

Daisy: I’m waiting for something. I don’t know, the cross makes me feel closer to it.

The Priest: Whether we’re waiting for someone to say they love us, waiting for a check to clear, waiting for a man of the cloth to say we’re forgiven, grace is passing by us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment