Thursday, August 7, 2014

Planning: Day 9

(Minus 5 points for not using the broadway cast, but 10 points to me for Aaron Tveit

I just ripped my last good pair of dark wash jeans on one of the bins we use to carry supplies for offsite camps. This comes at the end of a day when the kids were crazy, the emails were flying, and phone calls re-planning contingency plans took up the time I should have been prepping for tomorrow, but today I am indomitable. So indomitable that I spent the last thirty minutes on tumblr and now I just want to sleep and I still have emails to answer, so I’m going to bail again today, sorry team. Plus, When Harry Met Sally is on, so I have a busy schedule of needing to go cry in a corner. 

The plan for today was to talk about revolutions and fighting for things that mean something and also about how the revolution in Les Mis was not the best thing they could have done, but they did it SO HARD, they kinda won. A little. Well, Marius gets a good song out of it. Then, when I opened this document, it was going to be a list of situations where it would be useful for me to have the knowledge that law school would provide and whether I could do that same thing with a different education or no additional education at all. And, well, you see what the post is now. 


So we’ll save all of that for Saturday, when I’ll have some wisdom and some perspective and some time to think. Right after the wine tasting. In the meantime, here’s an epic video about the most important phrase a person can know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3v3S82TuxU 

No comments:

Post a Comment