Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Questionable Apostrophe Placement

I think the best New Year's Resolution I've heard is "New Year. No resolutions, just no excuses." I think that's probs much worthier than anything I could have planned but my brain, before it went Facebook stalking on New Years Day, decided that it was going to steal other people's words for New Years. As I think about it, though, it's easy to say things and make them trite. It's harder to actually believe them, hope with all your heart that they're true and work to make them a reality in your existence. So suck it, doubters. This year I'm going to resolve to be romantic and live.



New Years Resolutions: 

1. Be a little better than I've been so far. 
2. To love and be loved in return. 
3. Sigh no more. 
4. Be the change I wish to see in the world. 
5. To speak words that build, that bless and comfort. 
6. To be faithful over a few things. 
7. To live in awe. 
8. Perchance, to dream. 
9. Break this tired old routine. 
10. To live deep and suck out all the marrow of life. 
11. To use the love that people say you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment