Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spiritual Gifts Test

I'm spamming the blogosphere today.

So I had to google the spiritual gifts section of the NT because I got really sick of it in high school and proceeded to forget where it was. Then this spiritual gifts test came up (http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/) and I figured I'd been ignoring one of these for a while, so I'd take this one. It's like a Facebook quiz for Jesus and my original intent was to take it about that seriously. Results below.

Score Graph of Score Spiritual Gift
19 ==================== Music
19 ==================== Writing
15 ================ Leadership
15 ================ Faith
15 ================ Encouragement
15 ================ Knowledge
15 ================ Giving
13 ============== Prophecy
13 ============== Discernment
13 ============== Poverty
11 ============ Wisdom
11 ============ Administration
11 ============ Pastoring
11 ============ Teaching
11 ============ Helps
10 =========== Exhortation
9 ========== Missionary
8 ========= Apostle
8 ========= Mercy
5 ====== Intercession
5 ====== Craftsmanship
5 ====== Celibacy
4 ===== Hospitality
2 === Miracles
2 === Evangelism
1 == Tongues Speaking
0 = Tongues Interpreting
0 = Healing

1) Prophecy FTW!
2) Celibacy? Gee, I didn't know loneliness was a spiritual gift.
3) Poverty? Wait, so giving is higher than poverty (which, btw, is higher than pastoring, so I totes should just go live in a box somewhere. And write encouraging and faith-filled things) which makes total sense because you can give out of your poverty... oh wait.
4) Mercy fail :(
5) HAHAHAHA speaking in tongues. Yup, those suckers got a NEVER so I'm surprised it got a point.
6) Healing fail :(
7) Helps?
8) Prayer fail. Not so sad face.

Clearly, I'm going to define my life plans off of this (or not psht), but I also feel like it's unfair to have me judge myself. I also feel like it'd be unfair to have someone else do it for me because goodness knows I won't let anyone in close enough to figure the most accurate answer for me. Anyways, I just thought I'd alert you, dear, unique reader, to this quiz's existence (all 140 questions) so that you too can learn things that other people have seen in you a long time.

Also, please judge me on my derisive nature, especially when it comes to the more fantastic of the spiritual gifts. I need someone to tell me that the Spirit really does move in weird ways so I can understand why people are suffering and dying unjustly all over the place but we can spend our time agonizing over a God we only remember because we've built many big (too small) houses for Him that clog up our memory and tear apart His Body.

Gah, why can't I be funny for once? Spiritual gift number 21: seriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment