Saturday, November 7, 2009

Marching

So I'm sitting on Clifford (that's the name of the futon when it has a blue cover on- I'm big on irony) because I pulled a muscle in my back at or after the basketball game last night (I honestly think it was after that epic block- half the game, I know, right?- I did this weird jump for joy kick thing and felt something pop) and now I can't walk down the hall without looking like an 80 year old who's lost their walker. Sad but true. So I figured, before I started studying to forget my pretty deep sadness at missing not only this halftime show but my last pregame of the season and what promises to be a game, I'd search youtube for some fun UNC Marching Band clips. Enjoy, especially the drum show.

And the bowl game last year.

And Sebastian catching the football. I was right in front of him.

And just our regular pregame festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment